On June 5-6, 2021, a three-day offline training "Introduction to inclusive education in physical education lessons" was held
The training was attended by 64 teachers who received certificates and plan to open 5 inclusive groups for children in their communities in the near future.
- Visualization for teachers: physical education
- Emotions and behaviors for effective communication
- An introduction to inclusive training
- Types of resources and ways of attracting. Volunteering and synergy
- Rock climbing. Development of climbing infrastructure in schools
- Socialization of players of an inclusive team by means and methods of floorball
- Inclusion in floorball, world practice
- Creation of conditions for social adaptation of people with disabilities
- Active play as a means of integrating children in an inclusive classroom
- Adaptive fitness in physical education lessons in inclusion
The Foundation thanks everyone for their time and experience and looks forward to new participants at the next trainings!